Are you ready to discover the best books for starting a yoga business?
Dreaming about starting a yoga business? Wanting to grow an existing yoga business? If so, keep reading here. You’ll find 10 of the best books for building and growing a successful yoga business.
Teaching yoga is one thing, running a yoga business is another.
The outstanding books on the book list that follows will teach you business fundamentals, including the nuts and bolts of what you need to know to build, grow, and run a profitable yoga business.
For example, below you’ll find some of the best books aimed at yoga teachers.
These books cover branding, marketing, designing a business plan, and business strategy. They can teach you how to develop or find your yoga niche. They can also help you learn how to track your progress, how to plan themed yoga classes, how to attract yoga students and yoga clients, and teach you the secrets of effective business leaders.
The Ultimate Business of Yoga Booklist for Starting and Growing Your Yoga Business
This booklist features 10 of the best books for starting your yoga business. And helpful advice for teaching you how to grow your yoga career and business into a successful enterprise.
READ MORE: If you are interested in taking your yoga business to the next level online, be sure to read and bookmark The 10 Best Platforms for Teaching Yoga Online.
The Yoga Biz Books… The Best Books for Starting Your Yoga Business
1. The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga: The Yoga Professional’s Guide to a Fulfilling Career by Amy Ippoliti
This book by Amy Ippoliti offers the essentials, think nuts and bolts of the business of yoga teaching, for building a successful yoga career as a yoga teacher.
2. The Yoga Law Book: Legal Essentials For Yoga Professionals by Cory Scott Dankner Sterling
This book helps the yoga professional, yoga studio owner, and yoga entrepreneur understand the legal aspects and considerations surrounding running a yoga business.
3. The Yogi Entrepreneur: A Guide to Earning a Mindful Living Through Yoga by Darren Main
A ultimate entrepreneurial guide for starting and running your own yoga business. This book is for the new yoga teacher or the seasoned yoga instructor who wants to learn how to run a business, including marketing and branding.
4. Teaching Yoga Beyond the Poses: A Practical Workbook for Integrating Themes, Ideas, and Inspiration into Your Class by Sage Rountree and Alexandra Desiato
This book is great for yoga practitioners looking to build a yoga business. It will help you find your yoga voice, design yoga class themes, incorporate yoga philosophy, and teach effectively.
5. Wellpreneur: The Ultimate Guide for Wellness Entrepreneurs to Nail Your Niche and Find Clients Online by Amanda Cook
This guide speaks to health and wellness entrepreneurs, including yoga instructors, who are looking to finding out their niche and develop a client base.
6. So You Want to Open a Yoga Studio by Andrew Tanner and Jannis Bowersox
If you want to open a yoga studio or dream about owning your own yoga studio, this book offers helpful perspective, considerations, and advice to successfully launch your business.
7. The Professional Yoga Teacher’s Handbook: The Ultimate Guide for Current and Aspiring Instructors―Set Your Intention, Develop Your Voice, and Build Your Career by Sage Rountree
This book will help you figure out where to take your yoga after you’ve become a teacher. Do you want to find a job teaching at a yoga studio? Do you want to take your yoga career to the next level. This book by Yogi, Sage Rountree, offers insight that will help you teach successfully.
8. The Thriving Yoga Teacher: How To Create A Sustainable Career Doing What You Love by Michelle Linane and Mark Stephens
This book by Michelle Linane and Mark Stephens offers real and actionable advice for the yoga teacher looking to build a career out of their love of yoga.
9. The Balance Between Hustle & Flow: Knowing When to Make Things Happen and When to Let Them Happen by Theo Prodromitis
This book will help you as a yoga entrepreneur discover and develop a growth mindset. The perspective and insights offered will help you thrive and succeed in your yoga business.
10. Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
While not a yoga specific book, this highly reviewed book on leadership can help you figure out how you can inspire others, including your yoga students. It can help you understand your own WHY and your students’ WHY.
Share the Love – Pin, Retweet, Bookmark This Posts
If this list of the best books for starting a yoga business was helpful to you, please consider sharing the love. Pin this. Retweet it. Bookmark it. Share it with your yoga friends. I really appreciate it. 😉
I’d love to hear your thoughts on these books. What are your favorite or best books for starting a yoga business?